Konica Minolta’s Multi-purpose Embellishment Solution
Rethink Value-Added Printing
The AccurioShine 101 offers specialized embellishment finishing effects in combination with Konica Minolta production printers, as well as a small footprint, affordable price point and several multi-coating functions.
This desktop solution, with its simple, quick job setup process makes embellishment available in-house at a printer’s fingertips. Benefits include high value-added printing and high quality CMYK overprint on foil. Special effects include toner foiling, metallic color foil, lamination films and spot gloss highlights.
Easy operation enables short lead times for in-house added-value print services and the affordable price allows users to bring a special “bling” to projects.
Features of AccurioShine 101
- Air-Suction Paper Feed: Ideal for digital print documents, the air-suction paper feed minimizes damage. You can adjust the amount of air and prevent two-sheet feeding.
- Easy-To-Use Operation: The touchscreen allows you to easily make various adjustments on the fly. You can even automatically adjust the temperature by simply pressing the switch.
- Dust Removal Function: Removes dust on the paper before laminating or transferring foil to prevent quality problems.
- High Quality: Employs foils designed optimally for the AccurioPress series toner. Its excellent transfer characteristics mean high-quality embellishments are achieved at a low price.
- Multi-Task: Various embellishments can be performed simply by changing the film. No time-consuming or costly setup.