Cyber security threats are on the rise and have become more sophisticated. Cyber-attacks and data breaches are becoming a daily occurrence. The hacking techniques are constantly evolving and more complex. Cyber security is a growing concern for organisation globally. Legacy technologies such as firewall and antivirus software are proving inadequate in the evolving cyber threat landscape. Vulnerabilities in the computer system security has been exploited by unethical hackers, resulting in millions of personal information being stolen, sold or held for ransom, creating a debilitating impact on the economy.
With the proliferation of the Internet, businesses are constantly being targeted by different mode of cyber-attacks worldwide. Organisations are encouraged to invest in cyber security solutions to protect their businesses, especially since the loss of personal information and impact of a cyber-attack can be far greater than the cost of getting protected in the first place.
Konica Minolta CyberSecure Platform have what it takes to mitigate cyber threats instantly.
Here is a list of key features of the CyberSecure Platform:
- Full in-line rate detection without causing any noticeable performance degradation
- Real-time display of security events from all monitored (remote monitoring) platforms, showing origin of attacks
- TCP/IP Stackless Design (operates in stealth mode where it is completely invisible and undetectable on the network)
- Deep Packet Inspection (DPI)
- Detect malicious URLs, DGAs, IP addresses, Tor exit nodes, SSL Certificate
- Screen incoming and outgoing traffic (Bi-directional packet inspection)
- Supports High Availability (HA) for selected model
- Cyber Threat Intelligence feeds are updated every hour from the cloud based intelligence threat feed database
- Event log creation and management for analysis
- Eliminates up to 90% of incoming cyber threats before they gain foothold in the network
Key Benefits of CyberSecure Platform:
- Cost effective as with minimum hardware cost and maximum performance
- DPI as well as reputational detection takes place on the fly with minimal impact on performance
- Malicious packets are dropped even before it reaches the firewall and vice versa (infected system sending information out)
- Email alerts are sent for critical threats almost immediately
- Allow organisations to focus on investigating truly “Unknown” traffic, and not what is already know
- Simple configuration and installation, effectively reinforcing your network security with minimal downtime
- Together with Konica Minolta infrastructure Management services. We offer additional services to optimise and manage your IT infrastructure