KONICA MINOLTA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS VIETNAM CO., LTD
Let’s initiate your career at Konica Minolta!
Konica Minolta is a Japanese company with business history over 100 years which manufactures and distributes products & services in the print technology industry (Our company webiste: https://www.konicaminolta.vn/vn-en/)
As one of the top leading companies in the field of digital printing and innovative technology solutions, Konica Minolta Business Solutions Vietnam Co., Ltd. is committed to provide technological products and services actively to support the enterprises in Vietnam. With a wide range of products and services for each business segment, Konica Minolta is constantly modernizing and professionalizing the office environment as well as contributing to the profitability of business operation in the printing industry. Konica Minolta products are certified for environmentally friendly & energy-saving standards and provide the ultimate solutions effectively.
As a company HR strategy to cultivate potential human resources as well as talent acquisition, and Konica Minolta Group’s philosophy for social responsibilities/contribution to the community in Vietnam, we are delighted to look for qualified candidates with our Internship Program.
Konica Minolta Internship Program:
- The students to work at the company to understand the business, learn from coordination with Konica Minolta colleagues (50% work, 50% study)
- 02 months of internship period
- Internship Program is implemented quarterly from different department (Sales, Marketing, Service, Solutions, HR, Finance & Accounting, SCM…)
Working time & Office location:
- Ho Chi Minh City: From 08:30 -17:30, on Monday – Friday at Bitexco Financial Tower 8F, No.2 Hai Trieu, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Hanoi: From 08:00 – 17:00 on Monday – Friday at No.5 Nguyen Ngoc Vu, Trung Hoa, Cau Giay, Hanoi.
- Final year students at universities
- Hard working, active, team working mind
- Eager to learn new knowledge and experience
- Enthusiastic, demonstrate “can do” attitude
- Good communication in both English and Vietnamese
- Opportunities to learn and work in an international company
- Study about high technology products/services
- Experience the professional working environment
- Lunch, parking allowances to be provided
- Company events: monthly birthday, quarterly dinner
Please send your CVs to our HR Department:
- At Ho Chi Minh City Office: [email protected] and [email protected]
- At Hanoi and Hai Phong Office: [email protected]
2..Ability and potential assessment by interview
3..Company internal discussion and selection